Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Amazing Max Testimony PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) Story:


Amazing Max testimony.
Credit to Chet Francisco - Ramos for sharing her story.
My PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) Story:
I didn't know I had PCOS even when I had irregular periods that came only every six months. To cut the long story short, I was diagnosed with PCOS last year after finally seeing an OB/GYN. I needed to take pills to maintain a normal sugar level, then another one for my hormones and Duphaston to induce my period. In short, I only have my period when I take the pills, if wala, wala din period. Last time I had my period was August 2018 (which was only because I took Duphaston). Few months later, I noticed that my body seems to not react on all these medications. I still missed having my period then it dragged on until it reached 8 months of not having my period at all!
Then we were re-introduced to MaxGXL supplements, glutathione accelerator (not the ones you take to have a fairer skin, but the kind you take for health purposes). I knew the product for long but wasn´t really taking it seriously. After doing some research and reading about users´ testimonials, I gave it a go. I stopped my current pills, etc and started taking full dosage of MaxGXL for a week and voila! My period came... That´s only after 8 days of taking the product!
I HIGHLY SUGGEST MAXGXL to ladies like me or to those who knows someone who suffers the same.
** I am not sharing this only because we started to distribute MaxGXL, I am sharing these because it genuinely helped my condition and I experienced the results. We met many people, even stage 4 cancer patients who took the chance and tried the product, and now they are declared cancer-free! All glory to God!
If you know someone who also have this condition, let them try MaxGXL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Max Opportunity Meeting At Dagupan City, October 28 2023

  And also in our Product Testimonials Segment, fellow distributors gave their short testimony on how Max products has helped them improve t...